Gridview to Excel Export Tool is a free trial software application from the ASP & PHP subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-21. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
This tool enables any ASPX and WinForms developer to export data in tabular form to Excel in a matter of seconds. It consists mainly of an assembly (a dll) which is installed on your machine. After referencing the dll from your Visual Studio project you can export data to Excel 2003/2007 by writing, in most cases, two lines of codes. Neither Office or VSTO or other software installation is required. You simply need .Net Framework 3.5.
By using this tool you can:
1) export data from Sqldatasource, Dataview and ObjectDataSource, Dataset to Excel 2003 xml and Excel 2007 xlsx formats
2) use always the same code to export data from different data sources
3) choose which columns to export
4) either infer Excel Column Headers from Gridview Column Headers or set them manually
5) obtain Multiple Sheets Excel 2003 and/or Excel 2007 Workbook by providing one Datasource for each Excel Sheet
6) add hyperlink columns to your export by specifying the href column and text column you want to display
7) make your sheets to have a Total line either at bottom or at the top of the sheets (with real Excel formulas)
8) add computed columns to your Excel Sheet by defining your own formulas in excel R1C1 mode.
9) display a Title line on each Excel Sheet
10) provide already "filter ready" Excel Sheets sparing the user this activity
11) provide "already frozen panes" Excel Sheet so that the user can scroll data without losing sight of column headers
12) either display the Excel Export immediately to the User or zip it and send it via email
13) provide format styles for headers'' rows, columns, total row, bottom rows
14) obtain multisheet Excel Workbooks by defining one datasource for each sheet
The capability to export data from Dataview virtually enables you to extract data from any datatable and, consequently, from any database or datasource which you can feed a datatable from.
Read the "GEET readme.pdf" instructions on how to proceed.
Gridview to Excel Export Tool (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 2.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 133 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.